Traveling Luck for Lauvsjøvola, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Lauvsjovola?What's around Lauvsjovola?
Wikipedia near Lauvsjovola
Where to stay near Lauvsjøvola
Also known as Lovsjovaalen, Lövsjövaalen
The timezone in Lauvsjovola is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 03:44 and Sunset at 20:22. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 13.6667°
Satellite map around Lauvsjøvola
Loading map of Lauvsjøvola and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lauvsjøvola, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (15.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (9.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (15.9km)
Airports close to Lauvsjøvola
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (141.8km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (147.6km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (161.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (168.1km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (174.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lauvsjøvola
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (116.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (154.3km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (182.9km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (213.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.