Traveling Luck for Kjerdelsvatnet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Kjerdelsvatnet?What's around Kjerdelsvatnet?
Wikipedia near Kjerdelsvatnet
Where to stay near Kjerdelsvatnet
Also known as Kjaerdels Vandet, Kjærdels Vandet
The timezone in Kjerdelsvatnet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 13.8833°
Satellite map around Kjerdelsvatnet
Loading map of Kjerdelsvatnet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kjerdelsvatnet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (10.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (16km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (12.7km)
Airports close to Kjerdelsvatnet
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (135km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (151.5km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (156.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (173.7km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (181.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kjerdelsvatnet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (105.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (146.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (182.9km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (204.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.