Traveling Luck for Holdelva, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Holdelva?What's around Holdelva?
Wikipedia near Holdelva
Where to stay near Holdelva
Also known as Holdelven
The timezone in Holdelva is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:23 and Sunset at 15:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. 13.6500°
Satellite map around Holdelva
Loading map of Holdelva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Holdelva, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ullandsætra (3.9km)
- Aune (4.6km)
- Tangen (5.1km)
- Mokletjørn (6.8km)
- Storviksætra (7.8km)
- Jersåsen (9.8km)
- Tjallsætran (10.3km)
- Berglisætra (11km)
- Bengtsætra (11.4km)
- Ytterdalen (12.4km)
- Innerdalen (12.7km)
- Vestgardsætran (12.8km)
- Nysætra (13.6km)
- Eidesætra (13.7km)
- Tisvassætra (13.9km)
- Lutrenes (15.9km)
- Gorrtjørnet (16.3km)
- Julesætra (16.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (9.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (7.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (16.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (8.2km)
Airports close to Holdelva
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (134.7km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (154.1km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (163.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (169.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (175.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Holdelva
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (112.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (147.6km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (190.5km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (217km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.