Traveling Luck for Storåa, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Storaa?What's around Storaa?
Wikipedia near Storaa
Where to stay near Storåa
Also known as Storaaen
The timezone in Storaa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 20:02. It's light
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 13.8333°
Satellite map around Storåa
Loading map of Storåa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Storåa, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Gorrtjørnet (5.1km)
- Innerdalen (5.7km)
- Ytterdalen (6.4km)
- Vestgardsætran (6.7km)
- Gravklumpen (6.8km)
- Tangen (7.1km)
- Mokletjørn (8.2km)
- Julesætra (8.5km)
- Skålesætran (9.8km)
- Straumnes (10km)
- Sundvikja (10.3km)
- Jersåsen (10.3km)
- Nysætra (11km)
- Ullandsætra (11.4km)
- Eidesætra (14km)
- Berglisætra (14.5km)
- Skogmo (14.5km)
- Persætra (16.1km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (12.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hartkjølen (14.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (8.5km)
Airports close to Storåa
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (124.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (157km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (165.3km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (173.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (184.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Storåa
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (100.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (136.7km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (194.7km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (211.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.