Traveling Luck for Gusselva, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Gusselva?What's around Gusselva?
Wikipedia near Gusselva
Where to stay near Gusselva
Also known as Guselven
The timezone in Gusselva is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:22 and Sunset at 15:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 13.6500°
Satellite map around Gusselva
Loading map of Gusselva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gusselva, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Tangen (3.4km)
- Jersåsen (5.9km)
- Ullandsætra (6.7km)
- Berglisætra (7.7km)
- Mokletjørn (7.8km)
- Storviksætra (7.8km)
- Aune (8.2km)
- Tjallsætran (8.7km)
- Ytterdalen (8.9km)
- Innerdalen (9.3km)
- Nysætra (9.7km)
- Vestgardsætran (12.8km)
- Julesætra (13.1km)
- Bengtsætra (14.8km)
- Gorrtjørnet (14.9km)
- Gravklumpen (16.5km)
- Tisvassætra (17.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tverrådalen (16.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gusspiggen (11km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Berglia (4.6km)
Airports close to Gusselva
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (131km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (157.6km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (164.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (167.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (179.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gusselva
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (110.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (144km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (194.1km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (218.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.