Traveling Luck for Bengtsætra, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Bengtsaetra?What's around Bengtsaetra?
Wikipedia near Bengtsaetra
Where to stay near Bengtsætra
The timezone in Bengtsaetra is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:47 and Sunset at 14:51. It's light
Latitude. 64.3667°, Longitude. 13.7667°
Satellite map around Bengtsætra
Loading map of Bengtsætra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bengtsætra, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lauvsjøen (3.9km)
- Tortjørnet (6.7km)
- Godtjørnet (7.8km)
- Kjerdelsvatnet (8.3km)
- Grundtjørnet (9.3km)
- Lemendvatnet (9.9km)
- Litle Tisvatnet (10.3km)
- Holden (11.6km)
- Djupvatnet (11.6km)
- Sandsjøen (11.7km)
- Tisvatnet (15.3km)
- Lenglingen (15.6km)
- Kvesjøen (15.9km)
- Holmvatnet (16.4km)
- Gussvatnet (16.6km)
- Akavatnet (16.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hartkjølen (13.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sæterhøgda (5.9km)
Airports close to Bengtsætra
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (142.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (148.4km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (156.1km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (166.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (179.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bengtsætra
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (113.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (154.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (179.3km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (207.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.