Traveling Luck for Estil, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Estil?What's around Estil?
Wikipedia near Estil
Where to stay near Estil
The timezone in Estil is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:54 and Sunset at 14:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2167°, Longitude. 13.8500°
Satellite map around Estil
Loading map of Estil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Estil, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Gorrtjørnet (4.2km)
- Gravklumpen (5.9km)
- Vestgardsætran (6.4km)
- Innerdalen (6.4km)
- Ytterdalen (7.1km)
- Tangen (7.8km)
- Mokletjørn (8.5km)
- Julesætra (8.9km)
- Skålesætran (9.3km)
- Straumnes (9.9km)
- Sundvikja (10km)
- Jersåsen (11.2km)
- Nysætra (11.7km)
- Ullandsætra (11.8km)
- Eidesætra (13.2km)
- Skogmo (14.3km)
- Berglisætra (15.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Sundet (11.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sørli (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hartkjølen (13.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sørli Herad (9.3km)
Airports close to Estil
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (124.2km)
Vilhelmina(VHM), Vilhelmina, Sweden (156.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (165.7km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (174.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Estil
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (99.6km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (136.4km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (194.5km)
Storuman, Mohed, Sweden (211km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.