Traveling Luck for Þistilfjörður, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Tistilfjordur?What's around Tistilfjordur?
Wikipedia near Tistilfjordur
Where to stay near Þistilfjörður
Also known as Tistil Fiord, Tistil Fjord, Tistilfjordur, Þistil Fiord, Þistil Fjörd, Þistilfjördur
The timezone in Tistilfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:26 and Sunset at 14:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3000°, Longitude. -15.4000°
Satellite map around Þistilfjörður
Loading map of Þistilfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Þistilfjörður, in (IC21), Iceland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (10.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Stakkar (13.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (12.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (11.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Háubakkar (6.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hlass (11.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (12.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (14.1km)
Airports close to Þistilfjörður
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (49.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (103.2km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (127.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (146.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (165.4km)