Traveling Luck for Heiðarhöfn, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Heidarhofn?What's around Heidarhofn?
Wikipedia near Heidarhofn
Where to stay near Heiðarhöfn
Also known as Heidarhofn, Heiðarhöfn
The timezone in Heidarhofn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -15.1000°
Satellite map around Heiðarhöfn
Loading map of Heiðarhöfn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Heiðarhöfn, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Naustin (7.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Sauðanesós (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (10.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Langanes (5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Eiðisvík (7.3km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hrollaugsstaðaheiði (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sauðanes (9.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Þverárhyrna (10.1km)
Airports close to Heiðarhöfn
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (63.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (115.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (120.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (157.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (179.2km)