Traveling Luck for Ao Prachuop, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ao Prachuop?What's around Ao Prachuop?
Wikipedia near Ao Prachuop
Where to stay near Ao Prachuop
Also known as Aotiban lai, Prachuap Bay, Tiblonai
The timezone in Ao Prachuop is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8167°, Longitude. 99.8167°
Satellite map around Ao Prachuop
Loading map of Ao Prachuop and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ao Prachuop, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Mong Rai (4.3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (6.8km)
- Ban Don Hiang (6.8km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (9.1km)
- Ban Bung (1) (9.6km)
- Ban Na Noi (9.6km)
- Ban Nong Bua (10.8km)
- Ban Mong Lai (12.1km)
- Ban Nong Kham (12.3km)
- Ban Thang Wat (15km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (16.1km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (16.3km)
- Ban Nong Hin (17.6km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (18.2km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (18.4km)
- Ban Tao Than (18.9km)
- Ban Rai Yup (19.3km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (19.3km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (19.3km)
- Ban Bo Nok (21.2km)
- Ban Wa Thon (21.8km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (24.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ao Prachuop
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (16.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (4.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (15.1km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (16.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Huai Sai (20.1km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (4.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.8km)
Airports close to Ao Prachuop
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (149.9km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (263km)