Traveling Luck for Ko Phang, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ko Phang?What's around Ko Phang?
Wikipedia near Ko Phang
Where to stay near Ko Phang
Also known as Goh Pang, Koh Pung
The timezone in Ko Phang is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7167°, Longitude. 99.7833°
Satellite map around Ko Phang
Loading map of Ko Phang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ko Phang, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Khlong Wan (3km)
- Ban Nong Hin (4.3km)
- Ban Wa Thon (6km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (6.7km)
- Ban Mong Lai (8.5km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (10.8km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (10.9km)
- Ban Wang Duan (10.9km)
- Ban Thang Wat (10.9km)
- Ban Nong Bua (12.5km)
- Ban Nong Hin (12.8km)
- Ban Wa Thon (12.8km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (16.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (16.3km)
- Ban Tao Than (17.1km)
- Ban Mong Rai (23.1km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (24.4km)
- Ban Don Hiang (24.5km)
- Ban Ao Noi (25.9km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (25.9km)
Accommodation around Ko Phang
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (25.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (23.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (6.8km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (25.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Wa Thon (6.7km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (21.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Maw-daung Pass (26.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (18.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (12.5km)
Airports close to Ko Phang
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (168.9km)