Traveling Luck for Ban Mong Rai, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ban Mong Rai?What's around Ban Mong Rai?
Wikipedia near Ban Mong Rai
Where to stay near Ban Mong Rai
Also known as Ban Mong Lai, Mohng Lai, Mōhng Lāi
The timezone in Ban Mong Rai is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 99.8333°
Satellite map around Ban Mong Rai
Loading map of Ban Mong Rai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Mong Rai, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Mong Rai (0km)
- Ban Ao Noi (3km)
- Ban Don Hiang (6.7km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (6.8km)
- Ban Bung (1) (8.5km)
- Ban Na Noi (8.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (15km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (15.2km)
- Ban Mong Lai (15.5km)
- Ban Nong Kham (16.1km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (18.2km)
- Ban Bo Nok (18.4km)
- Ban Thang Wat (19.3km)
- Ban Rai Yup (20.1km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (20.3km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (20.9km)
- Ban Nong Hin (21.8km)
- Ban Tao Than (22.8km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (23.5km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (23.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ban Mong Rai
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (18.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (0km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (19.3km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (18.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (10.9km)
Airports close to Ban Mong Rai
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (146.5km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (258.8km)