Traveling Luck for Huai Chet Tap, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Huai Chet Tap?What's around Huai Chet Tap?
Wikipedia near Huai Chet Tap
Where to stay near Huai Chet Tap
The timezone in Huai Chet Tap is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 11.9167°, Longitude. 99.8167°
Satellite map around Huai Chet Tap
Loading map of Huai Chet Tap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Huai Chet Tap, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Thung Mamao (3km)
- Ban Bo Nok (3km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (9.1km)
- Ban Bung (1) (9.6km)
- Ban Na Noi (9.6km)
- Ban Ao Noi (12.5km)
- Ban Don Hiang (12.5km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (15.2km)
- Ban Mong Rai (15.5km)
- Ban Rai Yup (16.1km)
- Ban Bo Nok (1) (17.6km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (19.2km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (23.5km)
- Ban Nong Kham (24.4km)
- Kui Buri (25.8km)
- Ban Wang Yao (25.8km)
- Ban Tha Kham (25.8km)
- Ban Nong Bua (25.9km)
- Ban Pak Khlong Klieo (25.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Huai Chet Tap
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Wat Thammikaramworawihan (18.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (19.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (15.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pang Tat Mai (22.8km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (19.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (15.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (18.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (24.5km)
Airports close to Huai Chet Tap
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (132km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (252.5km)