Traveling Luck for Sathani Khan Bandai, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Sathani Khan Bandai?What's around Sathani Khan Bandai?
Wikipedia near Sathani Khan Bandai
Where to stay near Sathani Khan Bandai
Also known as Gan Ban Dai Railway Station, Gān Bān Dāi Railway Station, Kan Kradai, Khan Ban Dai Railway Station
The timezone in Sathani Khan Bandai is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8667°, Longitude. 99.8167°
Satellite map around Sathani Khan Bandai
Loading map of Sathani Khan Bandai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sathani Khan Bandai, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khao Khan Kradaj (0km)
- Ban Bung (1) (3km)
- Ban Na Noi (3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (4.3km)
- Ban Don Hiang (4.3km)
- Ban Mong Rai (6.8km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (9.6km)
- Ban Bo Nok (12.1km)
- Ban Rai Yup (15.2km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (15.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (17km)
- Ban Nong Bua (17.6km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (18.9km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (19.2km)
- Ban Mong Lai (21.3km)
- Ban Thang Wat (21.8km)
- Ban Tao Than (23.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sathani Khan Bandai
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (15.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (6.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (23.1km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (15.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (6.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (9.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (15.5km)
Airports close to Sathani Khan Bandai
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (140.9km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (257.7km)