Traveling Luck for Wat Khlong Wan, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Wat Khlong Wan?What's around Wat Khlong Wan?
Wikipedia near Wat Khlong Wan
Where to stay near Wat Khlong Wan
The timezone in Wat Khlong Wan is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7500°, Longitude. 99.7833°
Satellite map around Wat Khlong Wan
Loading map of Wat Khlong Wan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wat Khlong Wan, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Khlong Wan (3km)
- Ban Nong Hin (4.3km)
- Ban Mong Lai (6km)
- Ban Thang Wat (6.7km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (6.7km)
- Ban Nong Bua (6.8km)
- Ban Wa Thon (8.5km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (9km)
- Ban Nong Kham (10.9km)
- Ban Tao Than (13.4km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (15km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (15.1km)
- Ban Wang Duan (15.1km)
- Ban Mong Rai (17.6km)
- Ban Nong Hin (17.7km)
- Ban Wa Thon (17.7km)
- Ban Don Hiang (18.5km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (19.3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (20.3km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (20.3km)
- Ban Na Noi (21.5km)
- Ban Bung (1) (21.5km)
Accommodation around Wat Khlong Wan
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (20.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (17.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (3km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (20.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Wa Thon (10.9km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (15.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (12.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.8km)
Airports close to Wat Khlong Wan
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (162.9km)