Traveling Luck for Ko Luam, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ko Luam?What's around Ko Luam?
Wikipedia near Ko Luam
Where to stay near Ko Luam
Also known as Goh Luem, Kau Luam, Koh Hloeam, Koh Hloēam, Koh Laem, Koh Luem
The timezone in Ko Luam is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7667°, Longitude. 99.8333°
Satellite map around Ko Luam
Loading map of Ko Luam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ko Luam, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Mong Lai (4.3km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (10.8km)
- Ban Mong Rai (12.1km)
- Ban Nong Bua (12.4km)
- Ban Nong Hin (13.4km)
- Ban Thang Wat (15km)
- Ban Ao Noi (15.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (16.1km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (16.2km)
- Ban Don Hiang (16.3km)
- Ban Wa Thon (17.5km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (18.2km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (18.5km)
- Ban Na Noi (19.2km)
- Ban Bung (1) (19.2km)
- Ban Tao Than (21.2km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (23.5km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (23.5km)
- Ban Wang Duan (23.5km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (24.1km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (24.2km)
- Ban Nong Hin (25.6km)
- Ban Wa Thon (25.6km)
Accommodation around Ko Luam
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (23.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (12.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (12.4km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (23.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Wa Thon (19.3km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (13.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (10.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.7km)
Airports close to Ko Luam
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (158.5km)