Traveling Luck for Khao Khan Bandai, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Khao Khan Bandai?What's around Khao Khan Bandai?
Wikipedia near Khao Khan Bandai
Where to stay near Khao Khan Bandai
Also known as Khao Kankradai
The timezone in Khao Khan Bandai is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 11.8667°, Longitude. 99.8333°
Satellite map around Khao Khan Bandai
Loading map of Khao Khan Bandai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khao Khan Bandai, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khao Khan Kradaj (3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (3km)
- Ban Na Noi (6km)
- Ban Bung (1) (6km)
- Ban Mong Rai (6.1km)
- Ban Don Hiang (6.7km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (9.1km)
- Ban Bo Nok (12.5km)
- Ban Rai Yup (18.2km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (18.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (19.3km)
- Ban Nong Bua (19.3km)
- Ban Mong Lai (21.5km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (21.6km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (21.8km)
- Ban Thang Wat (23.6km)
- Ban Bo Nok (1) (25km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Khao Khan Bandai
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (18.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (6.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (24.4km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (18.2km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (8.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (10.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (16.3km)
Airports close to Khao Khan Bandai
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (140.5km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (255.2km)