Traveling Luck for Ao Noi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ao Noi?What's around Ao Noi?
Wikipedia near Ao Noi
Where to stay near Ao Noi
The timezone in Ao Noi is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8500°, Longitude. 99.8333°
Satellite map around Ao Noi
Loading map of Ao Noi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ao Noi, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Ao Noi (0km)
- Ban Mong Rai (3km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (4.3km)
- Ban Don Hiang (6km)
- Ban Bung (1) (6.7km)
- Ban Na Noi (6.7km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (12.1km)
- Ban Bo Nok (15.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (17km)
- Ban Nong Kham (17.5km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (17.9km)
- Ban Mong Lai (18.5km)
- Ban Rai Yup (18.9km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (21.1km)
- Ban Thang Wat (21.3km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (23.1km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (23.5km)
- Ban Tao Than (24.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ao Noi
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (17.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (21.8km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (17.9km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (6.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (8.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (13.5km)
Airports close to Ao Noi
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (143.5km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (257km)