Traveling Luck for Ko Phing, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ko Phing?What's around Ko Phing?
Wikipedia near Ko Phing
Where to stay near Ko Phing
Also known as Goh Ping, Koh Ping
The timezone in Ko Phing is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7167°, Longitude. 99.8000°
Satellite map around Ko Phing
Loading map of Ko Phing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ko Phing, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Khlong Wan (4.3km)
- Ban Nong Hin (6.7km)
- Ban Mong Lai (6.8km)
- Ban Wa Thon (9km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (9.5km)
- Ban Thang Wat (12.8km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (13.4km)
- Ban Wang Duan (13.4km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (13.4km)
- Ban Nong Bua (13.5km)
- Ban Nong Hin (15.1km)
- Ban Wa Thon (15.1km)
- Ban Nong Kham (17.6km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (19km)
- Ban Tao Than (19.3km)
- Ban Mong Rai (22.1km)
- Ban Don Hiang (24.3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (25km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (26km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (27.1km)
- Ban Na Noi (27.3km)
Accommodation around Ko Phing
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (27.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (22.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (8.5km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (27.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Wa Thon (9.5km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (21.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (18.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (12.2km)
Airports close to Ko Phing
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (168.4km)