Traveling Luck for Ban Rai Yup, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ban Rai Yup?What's around Ban Rai Yup?
Wikipedia near Ban Rai Yup
Where to stay near Ban Rai Yup
The timezone in Ban Rai Yup is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 11.8833°, Longitude. 99.7333°
Satellite map around Ban Rai Yup
Loading map of Ban Rai Yup and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Rai Yup, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Rai Yup (0km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (6.1km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (9.1km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (9.6km)
- Ban Bung (1) (12.3km)
- Ban Na Noi (12.3km)
- Ban Don Hiang (13.4km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (15.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (15.5km)
- Ban Bo Nok (17.5km)
- Ban Tao Than (18.5km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (18.9km)
- Ban Ao Noi (18.9km)
- Ban Nong Bua (19.2km)
- Ban Mong Rai (20.1km)
- Ban Nong Thom (21.3km)
- Ban Thang Wat (21.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ban Rai Yup
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Wat Thammikaramworawihan (17km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (6.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (20.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Khlong Bung (18.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pang Tat Mai (16.3km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (6.1km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (15km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (17km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (21.8km)
Airports close to Ban Rai Yup
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (141.3km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (268.3km)