Traveling Luck for Ruan Cham, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ruan Cham?What's around Ruan Cham?
Wikipedia near Ruan Cham
Where to stay near Ruan Cham
The timezone in Ruan Cham is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 11.8333°, Longitude. 99.8000°
Satellite map around Ruan Cham
Loading map of Ruan Cham and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruan Cham, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Don Hiang (3km)
- Ban Mong Rai (6km)
- Ban Bung (1) (6.1km)
- Ban Na Noi (6.1km)
- Ban Ao Noi (6.7km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (6.8km)
- Ban Nong Kham (10.8km)
- Ban Nong Bua (10.9km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (12.3km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (14.9km)
- Ban Rai Yup (15km)
- Ban Thang Wat (15.1km)
- Ban Mong Lai (15.5km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (16.3km)
- Ban Tao Than (17.5km)
- Ban Bo Nok (18.4km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (18.5km)
- Ban Nong Hin (19.2km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (19.3km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (20.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ruan Cham
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (12.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (16.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Khao Wang Sai Ding (21.3km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (12.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Huai Sai (16.1km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (0km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (9.1km)
Airports close to Ruan Cham
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (147.4km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (263.6km)