Traveling Luck for Ban Nong Bua, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ban Nong Bua?What's around Ban Nong Bua?
Wikipedia near Ban Nong Bua
Where to stay near Ban Nong Bua
Also known as Ban Kum Sung, Kum Sung
The timezone in Ban Nong Bua is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 11.7833°, Longitude. 99.7667°
Satellite map around Ban Nong Bua
Loading map of Ban Nong Bua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Nong Bua, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nong Bua (0km)
- Ban Nong Kham (4.3km)
- Ban Thang Wat (4.3km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (8.5km)
- Ban Tao Than (9km)
- Ban Nong Hin (9.1km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (9.6km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (9.6km)
- Ban Mong Lai (10.8km)
- Ban Wa Thon (12.5km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (12.8km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (13.4km)
- Ban Don Hiang (13.5km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (13.5km)
- Ban Mong Rai (15km)
- Ban Bung (1) (16.3km)
- Ban Na Noi (16.3km)
- Ban Ao Noi (17km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (17.6km)
- Ban Rai Yup (19.2km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (19.2km)
- Ban Wang Duan (19.2km)
Accommodation around Ban Nong Bua
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (13.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (15km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (6.1km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (13.5km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (10.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Maw-daung Pass (20.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (8.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6km)
Airports close to Ban Nong Bua
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (157.5km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (273.9km)