Traveling Luck for Ban Khan Kradai, Thailand (general), Thailand
Where is Ban Khan Kradai?What's around Ban Khan Kradai?
Wikipedia near Ban Khan Kradai
Where to stay near Ban Khan Kradai
The timezone in Ban Khan Kradai is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8500°, Longitude. 99.7333°
Satellite map around Ban Khan Kradai
Loading map of Ban Khan Kradai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Khan Kradai, in Thailand (general), Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Khan Kradai (0km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (4.3km)
- Ban Rai Yup (6.1km)
- Ban Nong Kham (9.6km)
- Ban Don Hiang (12km)
- Ban Bung (1) (12.3km)
- Ban Na Noi (12.3km)
- Ban Tao Than (12.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (13.5km)
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (15.2km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (15.2km)
- Ban Thang Wat (15.5km)
- Ban Nong Thom (17.5km)
- Ban Ao Noi (17.9km)
- Ban Mong Rai (18.2km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (18.2km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (19.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ban Khan Kradai
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (0km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (18.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (19.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Khlong Bung (17.9km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (0km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Huai Sai (4.3km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (12.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (13.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (17km)
Airports close to Ban Khan Kradai
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (147.1km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (271.7km)