Traveling Luck for Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Prachuap Khiri Khan?What's around Prachuap Khiri Khan?
Wikipedia near Prachuap Khiri Khan
Where to stay near Prachuap Khiri Khan
Also known as Amphoe Muang Prachuap Khim Khan, Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan, Muang Prachuab Giri Khan, Muang Prachuabkhirikun, Prachuab, Prachuab Girikhan, Prachuab Khirakhanda, Prachuab Kirikan, Prachuap, Prachuap Giri Khan, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuap Kirikan, Prachuapgirikhand, Prachūab Gīrīkhan
The timezone in Prachuap Khiri Khan is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8167°, Longitude. 99.8000°
Satellite map around Prachuap Khiri Khan
Loading map of Prachuap Khiri Khan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prachuap Khiri Khan, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Don Hiang (6.1km)
- Ban Mong Rai (6.7km)
- Ban Ao Noi (8.5km)
- Ban Nong Bua (8.5km)
- Ban Na Noi (9.1km)
- Ban Bung (1) (9.1km)
- Ban Nong Kham (9.5km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (9.6km)
- Ban Mong Lai (12.5km)
- Ban Thang Wat (12.8km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (13.4km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (15.3km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (15.5km)
- Ban Tao Than (16.1km)
- Ban Nong Hin (16.3km)
- Ban Rai Yup (17km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (17.1km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (17.6km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (19.2km)
- Ban Wa Thon (20.3km)
- Ban Bo Nok (21.4km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (21.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prachuap Khiri Khan
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (13.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khirikhan (6.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (13.5km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (13.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Huai Sai (17.5km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (0km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.1km)
Airports close to Prachuap Khiri Khan
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (150.4km)
U taphao international(UTP), Rayong, Thailand (265.4km)