Traveling Luck for Ban Wa Thon, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Ban Wa Thon?What's around Ban Wa Thon?
Wikipedia near Ban Wa Thon
Where to stay near Ban Wa Thon
Also known as Hwa Dhon
The timezone in Ban Wa Thon is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7167°, Longitude. 99.7500°
Satellite map around Ban Wa Thon
Loading map of Ban Wa Thon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Wa Thon, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Wa Thon (0km)
- Ban Rai Suan Khwan (3km)
- Ban Nong Hin (4.3km)
- Ban Khlong Wan (6.7km)
- Changwat Prachuap Khiri Khan (6.8km)
- Ban Wang Duan (6.8km)
- Ban Nong Ai Phrom (6.8km)
- Ban Thang Wat (9.1km)
- Ban Nong Hin (9.6km)
- Ban Wa Thon (9.6km)
- Ban Saen Tawa (10.8km)
- Ban Nong Bua (12.5km)
- Ban Mong Lai (13.4km)
- Ban Tao Than (13.5km)
- Ban Nong Kham (15.2km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (22.1km)
- Ban Nong San Tawa (22.9km)
- Ban Wang Duan (22.9km)
- Ban Nong Thom (23.5km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (24.5km)
Accommodation around Ban Wa Thon
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Thung Lak Met (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Khao Mai Ruak (21.8km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (24.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khlong Wa Thon (3km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (23.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (20.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (15.1km)
Airports close to Ban Wa Thon
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (170.1km)