Traveling Luck for El Gada, Béchar, Algeria
Where is El Gada?What's around El Gada?
Wikipedia near El Gada
Where to stay near El Gada
The timezone in El Gada is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 19:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7753°, Longitude. -2.2431°
Satellite map around El Gada
Loading map of El Gada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Gada, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (22.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (23km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Houillères du Sud Oranais (29.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (34.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (23.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (22.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- 'Aïn Moumena (23.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Sfaïa (26.9km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Kherab Derraga (11km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Atmane (33.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Alfa (25.8km)