Traveling Luck for Zerga Bel Groun, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Zerga Bel Groun?What's around Zerga Bel Groun?
Wikipedia near Zerga Bel Groun
Where to stay near Zerga Bel Groun
The timezone in Zerga Bel Groun is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7833°, Longitude. -1.9333°
Satellite map around Zerga Bel Groun
Loading map of Zerga Bel Groun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zerga Bel Groun, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Ksob (0km)
- Oued Bel Groun (3.2km)
- Oued Cheggat (7.5km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (10.9km)
- Oued Kheroua (11.8km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (17.9km)
- Oued Souari (18.7km)
- Oued el Haouari (18.8km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (22.7km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (22.8km)
- Oued Taknana (25.4km)
- Oued Kouffane (26.7km)
- Oued Ressaf (27.4km)
- Oued el Beïda (27.7km)
- Oued Tagnana (28.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (30km)
- Oued Chebket el Hamra (30.3km)
- Oued Djedida (31.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (23.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (16.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (4.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (32.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (6.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar Ouled Djerir (24.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (21.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (23.5km)