Traveling Luck for Oued Bel Groun, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued Bel Groun?What's around Oued Bel Groun?
Wikipedia near Oued Bel Groun
Where to stay near Oued Bel Groun
The timezone in Oued Bel Groun is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8000°, Longitude. -1.9167°
Satellite map around Oued Bel Groun
Loading map of Oued Bel Groun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Bel Groun, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Bel Groun (0km)
- Oued el Ksob (3.2km)
- Oued Cheggat (6.3km)
- Oued Tinfennsa (11.3km)
- Oued Kheroua (13km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (15km)
- Oued Souari (17.7km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (19.7km)
- Oued Mader Ferhat Ben Salem (21.1km)
- Oued el Haouari (21.3km)
- Oued Kouffane (23.5km)
- Oued Ressaf (24.5km)
- Oued Taknana (27.2km)
- Oued Chebket el Hamra (27.4km)
- Oued er Rtem (28.3km)
- Oued el Beïda (29.5km)
- Oued Tagnana (31.5km)
- Oued Djedida (32.3km)
- Oued el Hammar (32.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (26.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- El Haouari (18.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (6.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (30.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (4.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksar Ouled Djerir (23.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ben Zireg (18.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Teniet el Madjouz (20.3km)