Traveling Luck for Oued el Haouari, Béchar, Algeria
Where is Oued el Haouari?What's around Oued el Haouari?
Wikipedia near Oued el Haouari
Where to stay near Oued el Haouari
The timezone in Oued el Haouari is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 31.7603°, Longitude. -2.0831°
Satellite map around Oued el Haouari
Loading map of Oued el Haouari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued el Haouari, in Béchar, Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- El Gada (19.8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ouled Djerir (21km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bechar (27.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Mhaïssar (29.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Commune de Béchar (26.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Debdaba (24.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Roknet Bel Haouari (15.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Hamdene Ben Hamdene (25.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Atmane (32.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- 'Ank el Djemel (28km)