Traveling Luck for Vassbergtjørna, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Vassbergtjorna?What's around Vassbergtjorna?
Wikipedia near Vassbergtjorna
Where to stay near Vassbergtjørna
The timezone in Vassbergtjorna is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0075°, Longitude. -8.0842°
Satellite map around Vassbergtjørna
Loading map of Vassbergtjørna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vassbergtjørna, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (9.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (5.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (5.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (4.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (6.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (3.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (6.6km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (9.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (0km)