Traveling Luck for Håpbukta, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Hapbukta?What's around Hapbukta?
Wikipedia near Hapbukta
Where to stay near Håpbukta
The timezone in Hapbukta is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.9953°, Longitude. -8.1242°
Satellite map around Håpbukta
Loading map of Håpbukta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Håpbukta, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (8.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (4.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Jamesonbukta (9.1km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (7.8km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (7.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (5.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (4.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Røysflya (8.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (2km)