Traveling Luck for Sørbreen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sorbreen?What's around Sorbreen?
Wikipedia near Sorbreen
Where to stay near Sørbreen
Also known as South Glacier, Sud Gletscher, Süd Gletscher
The timezone in Sorbreen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:27 and Sunset at 14:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0181°, Longitude. -8.1969°
Satellite map around Sørbreen
Loading map of Sørbreen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sørbreen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (7.5km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (3.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (6.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (3.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (3.8km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (5.5km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (7.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (5.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (7.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (4.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Røysflya (6.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (4.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (6.8km)