Traveling Luck for Nord-Jan, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Nord-Jan?What's around Nord-Jan?
Wikipedia near Nord-Jan
Where to stay near Nord-Jan
The timezone in Nord-Jan is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0667°, Longitude. -8.1667°
Satellite map around Nord-Jan
Loading map of Nord-Jan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nord-Jan, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Willebreen (2.6km)
- Clarkebreen (2.9km)
- Griegbreen (3.1km)
- Klosterisen (3.7km)
- Vestisen (3.7km)
- Hamarbreen (4.5km)
- Charcotbreen (4.6km)
- Fotherbybreen (4.6km)
- Wardbreen (4.8km)
- Petersenbreen (5km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (5.1km)
- Griegbreen (5.3km)
- Jorisbreen (5.3km)
- Willebreen (5.3km)
- Weyprechtbreen (5.5km)
- Gjuvbreen (5.6km)
- Sørbreen (5.7km)
- Kerckhoffbreen (5.7km)
- Frielebreen (6.2km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (6.5km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (1.9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sørhallet (6.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (0km)
- a mound, ridge, or other accumulation of glacial till.
- Fotherbymorena (6.6km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Bylandt-Rheytkrateret (5.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (6.2km)