Traveling Luck for Kapp Neill, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Neill?What's around Kapp Neill?
Wikipedia near Kapp Neill
Where to stay near Kapp Neill
The timezone in Kapp Neill is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0389°, Longitude. -7.9850°
Satellite map around Kapp Neill
Loading map of Kapp Neill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Neill, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8.4km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (7.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Håpdalen (6.2km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (5.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (8km)