Traveling Luck for Sørnuten, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Sornuten?What's around Sornuten?
Wikipedia near Sornuten
Where to stay near Sørnuten
The timezone in Sornuten is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0681°, Longitude. -8.1703°
Satellite map around Sørnuten
Loading map of Sørnuten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sørnuten, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Willebreen (2.7km)
- Clarkebreen (3km)
- Griegbreen (3.2km)
- Vestisen (3.5km)
- Klosterisen (3.7km)
- Hamarbreen (4.3km)
- Charcotbreen (4.4km)
- Fotherbybreen (4.8km)
- Wardbreen (5km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (5.1km)
- Jorisbreen (5.1km)
- Petersenbreen (5.1km)
- Weyprechtbreen (5.3km)
- Griegbreen (5.4km)
- Gjuvbreen (5.5km)
- Willebreen (5.5km)
- Kerckhoffbreen (5.6km)
- Sørbreen (5.8km)
- Frielebreen (6.2km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (6.4km)
- Dufferinbreen (6.8km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (1.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sørhallet (6.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (0.2km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Bylandt-Rheytkrateret (5.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Hoppberget (6.4km)