Traveling Luck for Håpdalen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Hapdalen?What's around Hapdalen?
Wikipedia near Hapdalen
Where to stay near Håpdalen
The timezone in Hapdalen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0056°, Longitude. -8.1181°
Satellite map around Håpdalen
Loading map of Håpdalen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Håpdalen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (5.4km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (8.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (3.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (5.1km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (6.2km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (5.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (5.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Røysflya (9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (1.3km)