Traveling Luck for Presidentsteinen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Presidentsteinen?What's around Presidentsteinen?
Wikipedia near Presidentsteinen
Where to stay near Presidentsteinen
The timezone in Presidentsteinen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:26 and Sunset at 14:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9872°, Longitude. -8.1847°
Satellite map around Presidentsteinen
Loading map of Presidentsteinen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Presidentsteinen, in Norway (general), Norway
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (7.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (5.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (7.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (2.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Jamesonbukta (6.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (5.7km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (9.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (9.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (9.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (8.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (4.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (7.5km)