Traveling Luck for Knappen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Knappen?What's around Knappen?
Wikipedia near Knappen
Where to stay near Knappen
The timezone in Knappen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0306°, Longitude. -8.1603°
Satellite map around Knappen
Loading map of Knappen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knappen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (2.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (4.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (4.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (5.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (6.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (4.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (3.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (5.4km)