Traveling Luck for Ullerenglaguna, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Ullerenglaguna?What's around Ullerenglaguna?
Wikipedia near Ullerenglaguna
Where to stay near Ullerenglaguna
The timezone in Ullerenglaguna is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 14:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.9883°, Longitude. -8.2436°
Satellite map around Ullerenglaguna
Loading map of Ullerenglaguna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ullerenglaguna, in Norway (general), Norway
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (7.6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (3.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (5.9km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (3.6km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (9.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (5.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Jan Mayen Radio (8.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (0.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bommen (9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (7.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (9.4km)