Traveling Luck for Kapp Wohlgemuth, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Kapp Wohlgemuth?What's around Kapp Wohlgemuth?
Wikipedia near Kapp Wohlgemuth
Where to stay near Kapp Wohlgemuth
The timezone in Kapp Wohlgemuth is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0056°, Longitude. -8.0469°
Satellite map around Kapp Wohlgemuth
Loading map of Kapp Wohlgemuth and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kapp Wohlgemuth, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (9.9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (6.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (8.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (4.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (7.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (2.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (7.9km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (8.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (1.4km)