Traveling Luck for Wardbreen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Wardbreen?What's around Wardbreen?
Wikipedia near Wardbreen
Where to stay near Wardbreen
The timezone in Wardbreen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 12:45 and Sunset at 13:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0269°, Longitude. -8.1272°
Satellite map around Wardbreen
Loading map of Wardbreen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wardbreen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (6.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (3.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (4.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (6.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (5.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (6.5km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (2.7km)