Traveling Luck for Clarkebreen, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Clarkebreen?What's around Clarkebreen?
Wikipedia near Clarkebreen
Where to stay near Clarkebreen
The timezone in Clarkebreen is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0708°, Longitude. -8.0889°
Satellite map around Clarkebreen
Loading map of Clarkebreen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clarkebreen, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Clarkebreen (0km)
- Willebreen (0.7km)
- Griegbreen (0.8km)
- Klosterisen (1.4km)
- Griegbreen (2.4km)
- Willebreen (2.5km)
- Petersenbreen (2.7km)
- Prins Haralds Bre (2.8km)
- Frielebreen (3.9km)
- Fotherbybreen (4.2km)
- Dufferinbreen (4.6km)
- Wardbreen (5.2km)
- Kronprinsesse Märthas Bre (5.2km)
- Gjuvbreen (5.8km)
- Sigurdbreen (6km)
- Weyprechtbreen (6.2km)
- Hamarbreen (6.2km)
- Vestisen (6.3km)
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (3.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (3.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Langlia (5.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Austbukta (5.8km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (2.9km)
- a mound, ridge, or other accumulation of glacial till.
- Fotherbymorena (6km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (2.7km)