Traveling Luck for Vestre Sørbremorena, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Vestre Sorbremorena?What's around Vestre Sorbremorena?
Wikipedia near Vestre Sorbremorena
Where to stay near Vestre Sørbremorena
The timezone in Vestre Sorbremorena is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0028°, Longitude. -8.2203°
Satellite map around Vestre Sørbremorena
Loading map of Vestre Sørbremorena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vestre Sørbremorena, in Norway (general), Norway
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (5.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (5.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (7.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (1.9km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Jamesonbukta (6.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (2.1km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (4.2km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wordietoppen (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (5.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornøebekken (8.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (4.8km)