Traveling Luck for Austre Sørbremorena, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Austre Sorbremorena?What's around Austre Sorbremorena?
Wikipedia near Austre Sorbremorena
Where to stay near Austre Sørbremorena
The timezone in Austre Sorbremorena is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:02 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0025°, Longitude. -8.1944°
Satellite map around Austre Sørbremorena
Loading map of Austre Sørbremorena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Austre Sørbremorena, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (5.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Gamlestasjonen (6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Eggøya (8.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Ullerenglaguna (2.4km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Jamesonbukta (7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- JN MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (5.2km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (7.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Wexelskrateret (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fritz Øienberget (8.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (7.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (7.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Ullerengsanden (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Wordietoppen (8.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (4.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Langlinosa (7.1km)