Traveling Luck for Langlia, Norway (general), Norway
Where is Langlia?What's around Langlia?
Wikipedia near Langlia
Where to stay near Langlia
The timezone in Langlia is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 01:00. It's light
Latitude. 71.0306°, Longitude. -8.0181°
Satellite map around Langlia
Loading map of Langlia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langlia, in Norway (general), Norway
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a conical elevation composed of volcanic materials with a crater at the top.
- Beerenberg (8.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Kronprins Olavs Bre (5.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Håpbukta (5.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Presidentsteinen (7.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Dvergane (6.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Søraustkapp (1.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Håpdalen (4.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Austbukta (9.1km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Nord-Jan (6.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Vassbergtjørna (3.6km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Sentralkrateret (7.7km)