Traveling Luck for Rodnik Zaubulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Zaubulok?What's around Rodnik Zaubulok?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Zaubulok
Where to stay near Rodnik Zaubulok
Also known as Rodnik Zau-Bulak
The timezone in Rodnik Zaubulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 37.5631°, Longitude. 69.1600°
Satellite map around Rodnik Zaubulok
Loading map of Rodnik Zaubulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Zaubulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (7.9km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (8.1km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (8.7km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (8.8km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (9.6km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (10.5km)
- Kolodets Bostan (12.1km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (12.5km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (13.1km)
- Kolodets Korsen (14.5km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (14.6km)
- Kolodets Shegen (17.6km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (18km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (20.1km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (21.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Zaubulok (0km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (7.1km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (9.8km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (12.7km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (13.3km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (14.4km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (15.3km)
- Rodnik Bogma (16km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (16.4km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (17.4km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (19.9km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (20.5km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (21.1km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (21.4km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (22.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (4.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (7.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (16.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (20.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (14.6km)
Airports close to Rodnik Zaubulok
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (126.5km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (138.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Zaubulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (115.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.