Traveling Luck for Rodnik Zaubulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Zaubulok?What's around Rodnik Zaubulok?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Zaubulok
Where to stay near Rodnik Zaubulok
Also known as Rodnik Zau-Bulak
The timezone in Rodnik Zaubulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 37.511666699999999°, Longitude. 69.274722199999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Zaubulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mayda-Patta (5.4km)
- Dashtag (6.8km)
- Kyzylsu (8km)
- (( Imeni Kirova )) (8.4km)
- Arabo (8.4km)
- Pervoye Maya (8.9km)
- Surhob (9.5km)
- Khavzako (10.1km)
- Tugul (10.2km)
- Shaftolubog (10.3km)
- Dong (10.3km)
- Shakhrteppa (11.5km)
- Yulduz (11.7km)
- Finskiy (11.7km)
- Jida (11.8km)
- (( Afgan-Kishlak )) (11.8km)
- Alovuddin (12.1km)
- Marguzar (12.2km)
- Sebo-Surkh (12.6km)
- Saksanokhor (12.7km)
- Safarmat (12.7km)
- Komsomol (13km)
- Beshquduq (13.9km)
- Farkhor (14.1km)
- Namozdzhoy (14.2km)
- Dehqonobod (15.1km)
- Pobeda (15.2km)
- (( Ishan )) (15.7km)
- Darkad (15.9km)
- Tadzhikistan (16.1km)
- Darkat (16.5km)
- Kyrkuduk (17.1km)
- Sarhad (17.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (9.6km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Podkova (9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩalleh-ye Zambig (17km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Topchaktepa (14.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Parkharskiy Rayon (6.6km)
Airports close to Rodnik Zaubulok
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (123.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (148.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Zaubulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (105.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.