Traveling Luck for Urochishche Kuykuchek, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Urochishche Kuykuchek?What's around Urochishche Kuykuchek?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Kuykuchek
Where to stay near Urochishche Kuykuchek
The timezone in Urochishche Kuykuchek is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6717°, Longitude. 69.0197°
Satellite map around Urochishche Kuykuchek
Loading map of Urochishche Kuykuchek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Kuykuchek, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Koshkin (12km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (15.2km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (15.3km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (15.4km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (15.4km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (17km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (17.1km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (17.9km)
- Kolodets Nayman (18.2km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (19.5km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (20.5km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (22.1km)
- Kolodets Korsen (22.8km)
- Kolodets Shegen (23.1km)
- Kolodets Aytugan (23.5km)
- Kolodets Bostan (23.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (23.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (9.6km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (10.7km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (12.6km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (14.5km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (16.3km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (16.6km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (21.2km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (21.3km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (22.3km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (22.9km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (23km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (23.7km)
- Rodnik Bogma (25.5km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (18.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Perepadnaya (17.7km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (15.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Imeni Stalina (23.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (15.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (9.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (22.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Vakhshskiy Rayon (20.3km)
Airports close to Urochishche Kuykuchek
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (120.7km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (138.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Urochishche Kuykuchek
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (135.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (194.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.