Traveling Luck for Kolodets Talbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kolodets Talbulok?What's around Kolodets Talbulok?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Talbulok
Where to stay near Kolodets Talbulok
The timezone in Kolodets Talbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6694°, Longitude. 69.1611°
Satellite map around Kolodets Talbulok
Loading map of Kolodets Talbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Talbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Beshbulok (5.3km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (6.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (7.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (7.9km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (8.5km)
- Rodnik Bogma (10.2km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (12.6km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (12.7km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (14.6km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (14.7km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (15.9km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (17.8km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (17.9km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (22.5km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (23.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Talbulok (0km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (3.4km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (8.8km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (9.2km)
- Kolodets Karabulok (12.3km)
- Kolodets Darbaza (12.3km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (15.4km)
- Kolodets Nayman (16.4km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (17.7km)
- Kolodets Kharyzbulok (18.9km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (20.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (21.5km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (23.2km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (23.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (10.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (21.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (15.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Toirsu (20km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (18.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (6km)
Airports close to Kolodets Talbulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (124.6km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (140.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets Talbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (129.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.