Traveling Luck for Tojikishlok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Tojikishlok?What's around Tojikishlok?
Wikipedia near Tojikishlok
Where to stay near Tojikishlok
Also known as Tadzhikishlak
The timezone in Tojikishlok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.5703°, Longitude. 69.1192°
Satellite map around Tojikishlok
Loading map of Tojikishlok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tojikishlok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (3.6km)
- Kolodets Kumratbulok (4.7km)
- Kolodets Koshkin (6.9km)
- Kolodets Yeshkibulok (7.2km)
- Kolodets )) (( Terekli-Kuduk (7.4km)
- Kolodets Tinbas (9.8km)
- Kolodets Bostan (10.1km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kazak-Kuduk (10.9km)
- Kolodets Korsen (11.7km)
- Kolodets Khodzhakuraley (13.2km)
- Kolodets Talbulok (14.3km)
- Kolodets Shegen (14.4km)
- Kolodets Kochkarbulok (17.5km)
- Kolodets Kichik-Shor (21.3km)
- Kolodets Byr-Bulak (22.4km)
- Kolodets Duzdoybulok (23.3km)
- Kolodets Kyrkuduk (24.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (3.1km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (4.6km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (7.9km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (15.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhatyrgen (16.4km)
- Rodnik Chetdara (16.7km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (17.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (17.9km)
- Rodnik Bogma (18.5km)
- Rodnik Zaubulok (18.8km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19.4km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (20.9km)
- Rodnik Kamysh-Ogly (21.2km)
- Chashmai Jingilshŭr (22km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (22.7km)
- Rodnik Kyrk-Kuduk (22.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Qatorkŭhi Tereklitoy (0.6km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (24.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ferma Pyataya Sovkhoza Dzhangara (10.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (17.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Beshkuduk (19.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (12.5km)
Airports close to Tojikishlok
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (126.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (136.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tojikishlok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (118.4km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (201.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.